Here are the closest airports to Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport (CMN) along with their distances:
- Rabat-Salé Airport (RBA) – Approximately 95 kilometers (59 miles) northeast of CMN.
- Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK) – Approximately 237 kilometers (147 miles) south of CMN.
- Essaouira Mogador Airport (ESU) – Approximately 368 kilometers (229 miles) southwest of CMN.
- Fes-Saïss Airport (FEZ) – Approximately 246 kilometers (153 miles) northeast of CMN.
- Agadir – Al Massira Airport (AGA) – Approximately 560 kilometers (347 miles) southwest of CMN.
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport (TNG) – Approximately 337 kilometers (209 miles) north of CMN.
- Nador International Airport (NDR) – Approximately 408 kilometers (253 miles) northeast of CMN.
- Ouarzazate Airport (OZZ) – Approximately 411 kilometers (255 miles) southeast of CMN.
- Al Hoceima – Cherif Al Idrissi Airport (AHU) – Approximately 391 kilometers (243 miles) northeast of CMN.
- Dakhla Airport (VIL) – Approximately 1,229 kilometers (764 miles) south of CMN.
Please note that these distances are approximate and may vary depending on the routes and transportation options available. It’s always best to check with airlines or travel agencies for the most up-to-date information on airports, distances, and transportation options.